My Company

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Friend???????


What is friends mean to you?

For me :

" FRIENDS ARE SOMEONE WHO WHEN YOU WITH THEM,
YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN OVERCOME ANYTHING"

BUT...
I dont know what friends means to others..
If can, I really want to appreciate all of my friends..love them with all of my heart..
Unfortunately we are not the same. How we treat our friend is not the same. Different peoples have different ways. AND there are various types of friends too..
In one side, they just hangout with us in happy moment but when we have difficult moment, they try to GET OUT from our life. THAT's SUCK!
For example, one day I ask my friend accompany me buy something that really important. Then she says ' when u try to asking for some help, u're trying to be nice to me'. OMG! UNBELIEVEABLE!!!!
If you think my asking for help is a burden then just tell me the truth.
Just tell me that I'm asking too much.
Do not talk behind me. It hurting me..:(
And that make me try to avoid you. Your call, your message and everything related to you.
AND I HATE TO DO THIS TO YOU!!
But what choice I have? YOU MAKE ME HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I HATE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banyak Merapu