My Company

Monday, September 27, 2010

My new target!!!!!!

Nowadays everyone go crazy over iphone plus iphone4 which has 4g. Aigoo!! that scared me. Want to know why? because im interested too~ LMAO

My target 

me likey iphone4

What make me crazy over it?
The iPhone4 is a latest smartphone designed and developed by Apple. It is the fourth generation of iPhone, and successor to the iPhone 3Gs. It is particularly marketed for video calling, consumption of media such as books and periodicals, movies, music and games ( eventhough im not really into games :) and for general web and e-mail access. ( this good/ advantage mebcause im addicted to surfing internet ) .

Plus, the iPhone4 runs Apple ios ( Apple mobile operating system ), the same operating system as used on previous iPhones, the iPad, and the iPod Touch. It is primarily controlled by a user's fingertips on the multi-touch display, which is sensitive to finger contact.

But the problem is...
I dont know how to tell my mom about it. Its really hard. LOL. And im sure my mom will not give me permission to buy a new phone because i just bought my new phone on march/april. And my handphone just too many <-- like what others say to me ( even its only 3 which covered 4 sim card ). LMAO

Last but not least....
Ok, let wait for my update soon. Lets see if i can persuade my parents to buy me one! BUT im not put high hope on it. *pray for me :)*

-- Let see the result..i'll inform u all as soon as i get it..hahahahaXD --

No comments:

Post a Comment

Banyak Merapu